ACD Cal 2000 Gas Calibrator
The Cal 2000 provides unmatched versatility and accuracy in corrosive calibration gases. Field replaceable electro-chemical generating cells provide a calibration standard for accurately testing chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen, hydrogen cyanide, and hydrogen sulphide gas sensors.
The mass flow sensor combined with the instruments internal pump, provide extreme flexability for calibrating both diffusion and sample draw gas detection systems.
- microprocessor controlled
- LCD display allowing field adjustable ppm and flow rate
- generating cells are interchangeable and field replaceable
- provides up to 50 times as much calibration gas as a disposable cylinder at approximately the same cost
- electrochemical generating cells do not degrade over time
- built-in mass flow sensor that automatically compensates for altitude and temperature.
- compact “hand-held” design
- low power consumption
- automatic purge on shut down
- alkaline battery powered
- interchangeable calibration gases
ACD Cal 2000 Gas Calibrator Brochure
Have a Question?
Request a quote
Request a quote today for our speciality gas products for your specific needs. We provide the highest quality products, application expertise & exceptional customer support.