GFS: Gas Flow Selector
The GFS has been designed to provide a solution for manually calibrating instruments with multiple sensors. A simple turn of the dial allows calibration gas to be selected and delivered to a single instrument. Housed in a 15cm x 15cm x 11cm powder coated steel enclosure, and all wetted materials are fully inert & corrosion resistant for use with reactive & corrosive gases.
Different versions are available for 2-6 gas inputs for either pumped or diffusion instruments using either non-refillable cylinders or large volume high pressure cylinders.
The switch on the front rotates to different positions. Each of the location indicates which gas/channel is selected. There are positions for calibration gases, zeroing and an off position (diffusion versions).
- GFS-201 Two Gas inputs for pumped instruments
- Select calibration gas with adjustment dial
- Compatible with corrosive and non-corrosive gases
- Used with pumped or diffusion instruments
- Multiple calibration gases to one instrument
- GFS-401 Four gas inputs for pumped instruments
- GFS-601 Six gas inputs for pumped instruments
- GFS-301-D Three gas inputs for diffusion instruments
- GFS-501-D Five gas inputs for diffusion instruments
Have a Question?
Request a quote
Request a quote today for our speciality gas products for your specific needs. We provide the highest quality products, application expertise & exceptional customer support.