BTS-HP SERIES: Bump Test Station for High Pressure Cylinders
The Bump Test Station is an easy to use device for the verification of sensor response of your multi gas or personal gas detectors. This simple bump test can be performed in less than 60 seconds and will give you the piece of mind that your instrument is responding to gas properly, prior to entering a confined space or dangerous gas area in a plant.
Special designs are available capable of multiple gas mixtures being distributed to one or more gas outlets. This can include several gas mixtures being controlled and delivered sequentially to one outlet port to test instruments with multiple gas sensors.
- Wall mounted
- Can be used with any make/model of instrument
- Can be used with all high pressure (large volume) cylinders. (Examples: 750 litre, 1500 litre, 3000 litre or 7500 litre capacities)
- Green status light and flow meter varify gas flow
- Automatic shut-off
- Two, four or six or more outlets
- Designed for one gas cylinder delivered to multiple outlets
- Push button operation
- Lockable Cabinet
- Custom Designs available
- Adjustable Flow timer (1-60 sec)
The Bump Test Station is a perfect compliment to any company’s calibration or maintenance schedule and can be customized to fit your gas detection program. Bump Testing is not intended to and/or should not be used to replace periodic instrument manufacturer’s recommended gas calibration interval.
Have a Question?
Request a quote
Request a quote today for our speciality gas products for your specific needs. We provide the highest quality products, application expertise & exceptional customer support.